Continental Resources (CLR)
Morgan Stanley analyst Devin McDermott maintained a Sell rating on Continental Resources on December 13 and set a price target of $57.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $46.20.
According to TipRanks.com, McDermott is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Continental Resources with a $55.00 average price target, implying a 23.4% upside from current levels. In a report issued on December 14, Wolfe Research also maintained a Sell rating on the stock with a $48.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CLR:
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: Neurocrine (NBIX), SAGE Therapeutics (SAGE) and Biogen (BIIB)
- J.P. Morgan Remains a Buy on Sanofi (SNYNF)
- Blackbaud Acquires EVERFI in Cash-Stock Deal Worth $750M
- Amyris & ImmunityBio Conclude Joint Venture; Shares Jump
- Genprex Granted Fast Track Designation for REQORSA; Shares Jump 167%