Barclays analyst David Anderson maintained a Sell rating on Dril-Quip on October 29 and set a price target of $21.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $23.18, close to its 52-week low of $22.23.
According to TipRanks.com, Anderson has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of
Dril-Quip has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $28.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on DRQ:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: and Green Dot (GDOT)
- Analysts Are Neutral on These Materials Stocks: Packaging (PKG)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Financial Names: Nasdaq (NDAQ), New Residential Inv (NRZ) and Bank of America (BAC)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: BioCryst (BCRX), Amgen (AMGN) and Immunic (IMUX)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Hanesbrands (HBI) and Colgate-Palmolive (CL)