In a report issued on June 24, George Hill from Deutsche Bank maintained a Hold rating on Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA – Research Report), with a price target of $46.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $42.41.
According to TipRanks.com, Hill is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 6.5% and a 54.3% success rate. Hill covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as AmerisourceBergen, Molina Healthcare, and 1Life Healthcare.
Walgreens Boots Alliance has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $47.70, implying a 16.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on June 25, Barclays also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $45.00 price target.
Walgreens Boots Alliance’s market cap is currently $36.44B and has a P/E ratio of 5.82.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Retail pharmacy leader Walgreens Boots Alliance (NASDAQ:WBA) operates through its namesake brand Walgreens in the U.S. and Boots in the U.K. In addition, it owns retail and business brands including the No7 Beauty Company, Duane Reade, Ahumada in Chile, and Benavides in Mexico. The company also targets equity investments in healthcare, pharmacy, and retail and has a presence in over 25 countries with more than 450,000 employees.
Read More on WBA:
- Rite Aid (RAD) Gets a Sell Rating from Deutsche Bank
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: R1 RCM (RCM) and Genpact (G)
- Sage 2022 Close the Books Survey reveals key strategies for organizations to attain a faster financial close and unlock greater value
- Delaware Tech’s Wilmington campus opens Veterans Resource Center supported by Navient Community Fund
- Bowling Proprietors Association of America, Strike Ten Entertainment and Creative Realities enter Marketing Partnership