H.C. Wainwright analyst Joseph Pantginis reiterated a Buy rating on VYNE Therapeutics (VYNE – Research Report) on June 17 and set a price target of $7.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $0.51, close to its 52-week low of $0.34.
According to TipRanks.com, Pantginis is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of -32.6% and a 17.6% success rate. Pantginis covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Applied Genetic Technologies, Bioline RX Ltd Sponsored ADR, and Lineage Cell Therapeutics.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for VYNE Therapeutics with a $8.50 average price target.
VYNE Therapeutics’ market cap is currently $29.48M and has a P/E ratio of -0.44.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Menlo Therapeutics Inc. operates as biopharmaceutical company which is focused on the development and commercialization of serlopitant for the treatment of pruritus, or itch, associated with dermatologic conditions such as atopic dermatitis, psoriasis and prurigo nodularis. The company was founded in October, 2011 and is headquartered in Redwood City, CA.
Read More on VYNE:
- N-able (NABL) Receives a Buy from J.P. Morgan
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks Pliant Therapeutics’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Technology Stocks: Procore Technologies (PCOR), Senseonics Holdings (SENS)
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks Humanigen’s Stock is Going to Recover
- H.C. Wainwright Sticks to Their Buy Rating for AC Immune SA (ACIU)