According to TipRanks.com, Hester is a 1-star analyst with an average return of -7.7% and a 33.3% success rate. Hester covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals Ltd., Pro Medicus Limited, and Nanosonics Limited.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Volpara Health Technologies Ltd. with a $0.88 average price target.
Based on Volpara Health Technologies Ltd.’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly net profit of $0. In comparison, last year the company had a net profit of $0.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Volpara Health Technologies Ltd. engages in selling the VolparaEnterprise software, which is a cloud-based breast imaging analytics product. Its products include VolparaDensity and VolparaEnterprise DDP. The company was founded by Martin Yaffe and Nico Karssemeijer in 2009 and is headquartered in Wellington, New Zealand.
Read More on VPAHF:
- Tech Turnaround: Which Growth Stocks Have the Most Upside Potential?
- Rosenblatt Securities Thinks Ambarella’s Stock is Going to Recover
- 8i Acquisition 2 Corp. and EUDA Health Limited Announce Extension of Due Diligence Review Period
- Linde (LIN) Receives a Buy from Kepler Capital
- Crocs: Steeply Undervalued Despite Strong Growth Momentum