In a report released today, Mehdi Hosseini from Susquehanna reiterated a Buy rating on Viavi Solutions (VIAV – Research Report), with a price target of $18.00. The company’s shares closed today at $14.14.
According to TipRanks, Hosseini is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 12.3% and a 56.97% success rate. Hosseini covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Micron, Western Digital, and Viavi Solutions.
Viavi Solutions has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $17.00.
The company has a one-year high of $18.14 and a one-year low of $12.65. Currently, Viavi Solutions has an average volume of 1.54M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Viavi Solutions, Inc. engages in the provision of network test, monitoring, and assurance solutions. It operates through the following segments: Network Enablement, Service Enablement, and Optical Security and Performance. The Network Enablement segment offers integrated portfolio of testing solutions that access the network to perform build-out and maintenance tasks. The Service Enablement segment covers solutions and services primarily for communication service providers, and enterprises that deliver and/or operate broadband and IP networks (fixed and mobile) supporting voice, video, and data services as well as a wide range of applications. The Optical Security and Performance segment leverages its core optical coating technologies and volume manufacturing capability to design, manufacture, and sell products targeting anti-counterfeiting, consumer and industrial, government, healthcare, and other markets. The company was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
Read More on VIAV:
- Operation Homefront Selects Three Military Families to Receive Mortgage-Free Meritage Homes in Houston, Nashville, and Tucson
- Alpha Star Acquisition Corporation Signs Letter of Intent for a Business Combination
- Kaspien Holdings Inc. Reports Fiscal Second Quarter 2022 Results
- Mercer International Inc. to Present at Upcoming TD Securities Paper and Forest Products Conference
- Conformis Actera™ Hip System Receives 510(k) Clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration