SVB Securities analyst Stephanie Davis reiterated a Buy rating on Veeva Systems (VEEV – Research Report) on June 1 and set a price target of $268.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $192.55.
According to TipRanks.com, Davis is a 1-star analyst with an average return of -3.0% and a 45.7% success rate. Davis covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Tabula Rasa HealthCare, NextGen Healthcare, and Change Healthcare.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Veeva Systems is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $223.25, which is a 26.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on May 24, RBC Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $250.00 price target.
Veeva Systems’ market cap is currently $25.98B and has a P/E ratio of 63.88.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 114 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of VEEV in relation to earlier this year. Most recently, in April 2022, Ronald Codd, a Director at VEEV sold 20,000 shares for a total of $4,142,742.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 2007 and headquartered in California, Veeva Systems, Inc. is a leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Its solutions are focused on pharmaceutical and life sciences industry applications.
Read More on VEEV:
- O-I Glass (OI) Gets a Buy Rating from Robert W. Baird
- SVB Securities Keeps Their Buy Rating on BioMarin Pharmaceutical (BMRN)
- Analysts’ Top Consumer Goods Picks: LKQ (LKQ), Stanley Black & Decker (SWK)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: AmerisourceBergen (ABC), Amgen (AMGN) and BioMarin Pharmaceutical (BMRN)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Accenture (ACN), Roper Technologies (ROP) and Veeva Systems (VEEV)