According to TipRanks, Toti is a 2-star analyst with an average return of -0.7% and a 50.63% success rate. Toti covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Equity Lifestyle, UMH Properties, and Mid-America Apartment.
Currently, the analyst consensus on UMH Properties is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $25.13.
Based on UMH Properties’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $49.22 million and a GAAP net loss of $6.69 million. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $48.96 million and had a net profit of $16 million
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 73 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of UMH in relation to earlier this year. Most recently, in June 2022, Taft Brett, the COO of UMH bought 12,000.00 shares for a total of $118,200.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
UMH Properties, Inc. operates as a real estate investment trust, which engages in the ownership and operation of manufactured home communities. It also leases manufactured home sites to private manufactured home owners. The firm designs accommodate detached, single-family manufactured homes which are produced off-site by manufacturers and installed on sites within the communities. The company was founded by Eugene W. Landy in 1968 and is headquartered in Freehold, NJ.
Read More on UMH:
- TC Energy closes $1.8 billion bought deal offering of Common Shares
- Pipestone Energy Corp. Reports Record Second Quarter 2022 Results and Provides an Operations Update
- LIZHI Unveils Proprietary ‘Voice Cloud’ Platform to Optimize Operations Across Suite of Products
- BridgeBio Pharma, Sentynl Therapeutics and Medison Pharma Announce Approval in Israel for NULIBRY® (fosdenopterin) for the Treatment of MoCD Type A
- Maxim Group Keeps Their Buy Rating on BWX Technologies (BWXT)