The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $2.94, close to its 52-week low of $2.52.
According to TipRanks.com, Spry is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 1.5% and a 47.1% success rate. Spry covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Northern Star Resources Ltd, Evolution Mining Limited, and Newcrest Mining Limited.
Sandfire Resources Limited has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $4.12.
Sandfire Resources Limited’s market cap is currently $1.2B and has a P/E ratio of 4.98.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 9 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of SFRRF in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Sandfire Resources Ltd. engages in the production and sale of copper, gold, and silver. It operates through the following segments: DeGrussa Mine, Exploration and Evaluation, and Other Activities. The DeGrussa Mine segment consists of the DeGrussa copper-gold mine located in Bryah Basub mineral province of Western Australia. The Exploration and Evaluation segment inclludes exploration and evaluation of the mineral tenements in Australia, and overseas. The Other Activities segment represents the group’s corporate office. The company was founded on June 18, 2003 and is headquartered in West Perth, Australia.
Read More on SFRRF:
- Credit Suisse Keeps Their Buy Rating on Mineral Resources Limited (MALRF)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Materials Stocks: Fortescue Metals Group Ltd (OtherFSUMF), Mineral Resources Limited (OtherMALRF) and Rio Tinto Limited (OtherRTNTF)
- Analysts’ Top Technology Picks: Audinate Group Ltd. (AUDGF), ELMO Software Ltd. (ELMFF)
- Want to Ride the Bitcoin Rally? Here Are 2 Bitcoin Mining Stocks That Analysts Like
- Challenger Limited (CFIGF) Gets a Hold Rating from Morgan Stanley