According to TipRanks.com, Shaw is a 1-star analyst with an average return of -4.3% and a 40.0% success rate. Shaw covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Fortescue Metals Group Ltd, Sandfire Resources Limited, and Mineral Resources Limited.
Currently, the analyst consensus on De Grey Mining Ltd is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $1.14.
Based on De Grey Mining Ltd’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly net profit of $0. In comparison, last year the company had a net profit of $0.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
De Grey Mining Ltd is a Western Australian based mining company that centres on the exploration of base and precious metals. The company’s primary focus lies in the Pilbara region on the Pilbara Gold Project, which has found to be prospective for gold mineralisation.
Read More on DGMLF:
- Beach Energy Limited (BEPTF) Receives a Buy from UBS
- Altium (ALMFF) Receives a Hold from Citigroup
- SPYR, Inc. Issues Statement on Recently Identified Promotional Activity Concerning Its Common Stock
- Morgan Stanley Thinks Westpac Banking’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Mineral Resources Limited (MALRF) Receives a Buy from UBS