In a report released today, Daniele Brupbacher from UBS maintained a Buy rating on Deutsche Bank AG (DB – Research Report), with a price target of EUR16.30. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $12.80.
According to TipRanks, Brupbacher is an analyst with an average return of -0.7% and a 41.18% success rate.
In addition to UBS, Deutsche Bank AG also received a Buy from DZ BANK AG’s Timo Dums in a report issued on January 18. However, today, Citigroup maintained a Hold rating on Deutsche Bank AG (NYSE: DB).
See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>
DB market cap is currently $26.84B and has a P/E ratio of 6.72.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 1870, Germany-based Deutsche Bank AG provides investment, financial, and related products and services to private individuals, corporate entities, and institutional clients worldwide. It operates through the following divisions: Corporate Bank, Investment Bank, Private Bank and Asset Management.
Read More on DB:
- Lottomatica picks banks for potential IPO, Reuters reports
- Deutsche Bank price target raised to EUR 12.50 from EUR 11.50 at Barclays
- Deutsche Bank call volume above normal and directionally bullish
- Deutsche Bank put volume heavy and directionally bearish
- Unusually active option classes on open December 22nd