In a report released yesterday, Eliana Merle from UBS maintained a Hold rating on BioNTech SE (BNTX – Research Report), with a price target of $168.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $143.05.
Merle covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as BioNTech SE, Madrigal Pharmaceuticals, and uniQure. According to TipRanks, Merle has an average return of -4.4% and a 40.66% success rate on recommended stocks.
Currently, the analyst consensus on BioNTech SE is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $191.44, representing a 33.83% upside. In a report released on January 31, Goldman Sachs also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $156.00 price target.
See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>
The company has a one-year high of $188.99 and a one-year low of $117.08. Currently, BioNTech SE has an average volume of 966.3K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
BioNTech SE is a Germany-based biotechnology company that develops and manufactures immunotherapies for cancer, infectious diseases, allergies and autoimmune disorders.
Read More on BNTX:
- Pharma Industry Could Benefit from Rise in Medicine Spending
- FDA sees preliminary safety signal for older users of Pfizer bivalent vaccine
- BNTX Jumps after Announcing InstaDeep Acquisition
- BioNTech to Acquire InstaDeep to Strengthen Pioneering Position in the Field of AI-powered Drug Discovery, Design and Development
- BioNTech enters agreement to acquire InstaDeep for GBP 362M in cash