In a report released today, Andre Fromyhr from UBS maintained a Buy rating on Transurban Group Ltd. (TRAUF – Research Report), with a price target of A$14.66. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $10.23.
Fromyhr covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Aurizon Holdings Ltd., Qantas Airways Limited, and Transurban Group Ltd.. According to TipRanks, Fromyhr has an average return of -2.0% and a 35.71% success rate on recommended stocks.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Transurban Group Ltd. is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $10.02.
The company has a one-year high of $11.31 and a one-year low of $8.50. Currently, Transurban Group Ltd. has an average volume of 2,958.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Transurban Group is an owner/operator of toll roads in Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane. It also owns toll roads in Virginia, USA and Montreal, Canada. The weighted average concession life across the portfolio is close to 30 years. Australian assets contribute around 90% of proportional revenue.
Read More on TRAUF:
- Mizuho Securities Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Zurn Water Solutions (ZWS)
- SVB Securities Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Premier (PINC)
- Synopsys (SNPS): New Buy Recommendation for This Technology Giant
- AMD Stock: Well-Positioned to Continue Taking Market Share
- Rosenblatt Securities Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Cisco Systems (CSCO)