SVB Securities analyst Puneet Souda maintained a Hold rating on Twist Bioscience (TWST – Research Report) on July 18. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $43.46, close to its 52-week low of $25.07.
According to TipRanks.com, Souda is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of -11.0% and a 35.2% success rate. Souda covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as AbCellera Biologics, Castle Biosciences, and Myriad Genetics.
Twist Bioscience has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $38.25.
The company has a one-year high of $139.99 and a one-year low of $25.07. Currently, Twist Bioscience has an average volume of 1.25M.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 172 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is neutral on the stock.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Twist Bioscience Corp. develops proprietary semiconductor-based synthetic DNA manufacturing process. It produces synthetic biology tools such as genes, oligo pools, variant libraries, DNA data storage and NGS. The company also produces agriculture production as well as new applications such as in vivo diagnostics, biodetection and data storage. Twist Bioscience was founded by William Marine Banyai, Emily Marine Leproust and Bill James Peck in February 2013 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Read More on TWST:
- Liquidia Technologies (LQDA) Gets a Buy Rating from BTIG
- SVB Securities Maintains Their Buy Rating on Natera (NTRA)
- Analysts’ Top Industrial Goods Picks: CryoPort (CYRX), Verra Mobility (VRRM)
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Healthcare Stocks: UnitedHealth (UNH), Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical (RARE)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: NextGen Healthcare (NXGN) and IAC/InteractiveCorp. (IAC)