Denbury (DEN – Research Report) received a Buy rating and a $109.00 price target from Tudor Pickering analyst Jeoffrey Lambujon today. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $81.15, close to its 52-week high of $91.30.
According to TipRanks.com, Lambujon is ranked #2321 out of 7735 analysts.
Denbury has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $104.50, which is a 27.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on November 10, KeyBanc also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $98.00 price target.
Denbury’s market cap is currently $4.06B and has a P/E ratio of -33.10. The company has a Price to Book ratio of 3.93.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Denbury Inc focuses on injecting carbon dioxide to enhance production from mature, conventional fields. At the end of 2018, the company reported net proved reserves of 262 million barrels of oil equivalent. Net production averaged 60 thousand barrels of oil equivalent per day in 2018 at a ratio of 97% oil and 3% natural gas.
Read More on DEN:
- Leerink Partners Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Amryt Pharma (AMYT)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Financial Companies: Macerich (MAC) and Brockhaus Technologies AG (OtherBRCKF)
- Foot Locker Fails to Impress Wall Street
- Sleep Country Takes 25% Stake in Sleepout
- Roth Capital Thinks Quhuo’s Stock is Going to Recover