In a report released today, Saravana Bala from RBC Capital reiterated a Buy rating on Tritax EuroBox (TTAXF – Research Report), with a price target of p135.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $1.32.
According to TipRanks.com, Bala is ranked #3932 out of 7793 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Tritax EuroBox with a $2.18 average price target.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 17 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of TTAXF in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on TTAXF:
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Technology Picks
- American Outdoor Brands (AOUT) Receives a Buy from B.Riley Financial
- Postal Realty (PSTL) Receives a Buy from Colliers Securities
- Analysts’ Top Technology Picks: Allied Motion Technologies (AMOT), 8X8 (EGHT)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Healthcare Names: Lantern Pharma (LTRN) and Clearside Biomedical (CLSD)