In a report released today, Robert Koh from Morgan Stanley maintained a Hold rating on Transurban Group Ltd. (TRAUF – Research Report), with a price target of A$14.28. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $10.23.
Koh covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Auckland International Airport Limited, Aurizon Holdings Ltd., and Transurban Group Ltd.. According to TipRanks, Koh has an average return of 4.3% and a 50.00% success rate on recommended stocks.
In addition to Morgan Stanley, Transurban Group Ltd. also received a Hold from Citigroup’s Suraj Nebhani in a report issued today. However, yesterday, UBS maintained a Buy rating on Transurban Group Ltd. (Other OTC: TRAUF).
The company has a one-year high of $11.31 and a one-year low of $8.50. Currently, Transurban Group Ltd. has an average volume of 2,958.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Transurban Group is an owner/operator of toll roads in Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane. It also owns toll roads in Virginia, USA and Montreal, Canada. The weighted average concession life across the portfolio is close to 30 years. Australian assets contribute around 90% of proportional revenue.
Read More on TRAUF:
- Capital Power announces its inaugural Green Subordinated Notes offering
- JPMorgan vs. Goldman Sachs: Which Bank Stock is Better?
- GCM Mining and Aris Gold File Joint Circular for Special Meetings of Shareholders to Approve Business Combination
- Stifel Nicolaus Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Domino’s Pizza (DPZ)
- TipRanks ‘Perfect 10’ List: These 2 Stocks Are Sending a Bullish Signal