According to TipRanks.com, Cyprys is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 5.9% and a 54.5% success rate. Cyprys covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as BrightSphere Investment Group, Virtus Investment Partners, and Intercontinental Exchange.
TPG has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $33.00, which is a 20.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on May 11, BMO Capital also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $35.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $35.40 and a one-year low of $24.78. Currently, TPG has an average volume of 589K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
TPG Inc is a global alternative asset firm. It invests across five multi-product platforms namely Capital, Growth, Impact, Real Estate, and Market Solutions. TPG aims to build dynamic products and options for its clients while also instituting discipline and operational excellence across the investment strategy and performance of its portfolio.
Read More on TPG:
- Morgan Stanley Thinks Tenaya Therapeutics’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Healthcare Picks
- Maxim Group Thinks Applied DNA Sciences’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Hut 8 Stock Got a Price Target Cut. But There Are Reasons to Be Bullish.
- JMP Securities Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Cytokinetics (CYTK)