According to TipRanks.com, Tarlowe ‘s ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of -17.1% and a 29.1% success rate. Tarlowe covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Bj’s Wholesale Club Holdings, Abercrombie Fitch, and Victoria’s Secret.
Currently, the analyst consensus on TJX Companies is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $77.07.
Based on TJX Companies’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending April 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $11.41 billion and net profit of $587 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $10.09 billion and had a net profit of $534 million.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 42 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of TJX in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
The TJX Companies, Inc. is a leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashion products. It operates T.J. Maxx and Marshalls (Marmaxx), HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense, as well as tjmaxx.com, marshalls.com, and sierra.com, in the U.S.; Winners, HomeSense, and Marshalls (TJX Canada) in Canada; and T.K. Maxx in the U.K., Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria, the Netherlands, and Australia, as well as Homesense in the U.K. and Ireland, and tkmaxx.com in the U.K. (TJX International).
Read More on TJX:
- Analysts’ Top Healthcare Picks: Exelixis (EXEL), Kura Oncology (KURA)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Constellation Brands (STZ), GoPro (GPRO) and Take-Two (TTWO)
- Capital Power and Manulife Investment Management announce the acquisition of the Midland Cogeneration facility in the United States
- SonicShares™ Global Shipping ETF (NYSE Arca: BOAT) Pays Quarterly Dividend
- Milestone Scientific Inc. Announces F&M Feed as an Exclusive Distributor in Greece and Commences Sales of CompuFlo® Epidural Instrument