According to TipRanks.com, Yih is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 5.8% and a 48.2% success rate. Yih covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as National Vision Holdings, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and Canada Goose Holdings.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for TJX Companies with a $81.50 average price target, implying a 26.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 24, Citigroup also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $78.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $77.35 and a one-year low of $59.85. Currently, TJX Companies has an average volume of 6.25M.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 46 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of TJX in relation to earlier this year. Most recently, in December 2021, Ernie Herrman, the CEO & President of TJX sold 58,460 shares for a total of $4,116,753.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
The TJX Companies, Inc. is a leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashion products. It operates T.J. Maxx and Marshalls (Marmaxx), HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense, as well as tjmaxx.com, marshalls.com, and sierra.com, in the U.S.; Winners, HomeSense, and Marshalls (TJX Canada) in Canada; and T.K. Maxx in the U.K., Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria, the Netherlands, and Australia, as well as Homesense in the U.K. and Ireland, and tkmaxx.com in the U.K. (TJX International).
Read More on TJX:
- Analysts Conflicted on These Conglomerates Names: Ingersoll Rand (IR), Flowserve (FLS) and Holly Energy Partners (HEP)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Materials Companies: Summit Materials (SUM), LANXESS (OtherLNXSF) and AppHarvest (APPH)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Financial Companies: Fidelity National Financial (FNF), Iron Mountain (IRM) and National Storage Affiliates (NSA)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Liveperson (LPSN), Ansys (ANSS) and Intuit (INTU)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Jack In The Box (JACK), Live Nation Entertainment (LYV) and Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH)