Telsey Advisory analyst Joe Feldman maintained a Buy rating on Marquee Raine Acquisition (ENJY – Research Report) today and set a price target of $6.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $3.75, close to its 52-week low of $2.69.
According to TipRanks.com, Feldman is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 15.2% and a 59.2% success rate. Feldman covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Floor & Decor Holdings, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Party City Holdco.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Marquee Raine Acquisition is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $6.10.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Marquee Raine Acquisition Corp is a blank check company. It is formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, share purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses or entities.
Read More on ENJY:
- Goldman Sachs Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Hyzon Motors (HYZN)
- Academy Sports and Outdoors (ASO) Gets a Buy Rating from Wells Fargo
- KeyBanc Thinks Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Holding’s Stock is Going to Recover
- KeyBanc Believes PDC Energy (PDCE) Still Has Room to Grow
- KeyBanc Believes Diamondback (FANG) Won’t Stop Here