In a report released yesterday, Timothy Wojs from Robert W. Baird maintained a Buy rating on Tecnoglass (TGLS – Research Report), with a price target of $36.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $21.46.
According to TipRanks.com, Wojs is a 2-star analyst with an average return of 0.3% and a 51.2% success rate. Wojs covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Simpson Manufacturing Co, Lennox International, and Carlisle Companies.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Tecnoglass with a $33.67 average price target.
The company has a one-year high of $34.90 and a one-year low of $17.00. Currently, Tecnoglass has an average volume of 235.3K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Tecnoglass, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the design, manufacturing, distribution, marketing, and installation of architectural glass, windows, and associated aluminum products. It offers insulating, laminated, and monolithic glass. The company was founded on September 21, 2011 and is headquartered in Barranquilla, Colombia.
Read More on TGLS:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Eli Lilly & Co (LLY), Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) and Leap Therapeutics (LPTX)
- Evercore ISI Thinks Chewy’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Dorian LPG (LPG) Gets a Hold Rating from Evercore ISI
- Evercore ISI Maintains Their Buy Rating on Constellation Brands (STZ)
- Evercore ISI Believes Chubb (CB) Still Has Room to Grow