According to TipRanks.com, Junk is a 1-star analyst with an average return of -4.3% and a 31.5% success rate. Junk covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Allison Transmission Holdings, Littelfuse, and BorgWarner.
TE Connectivity has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $172.50.
TE Connectivity’s market cap is currently $42.77B and has a P/E ratio of 17.82.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Switzerland-based TE Connectivity Ltd. designs, manufactures and sells connectivity and sensor solutions. The company, which was founded in 2000, operates through the following segments: Transportation Solutions, Industrial Solutions, and Communications Solutions.
Read More on TEL:
- Robert W. Baird Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Diamondrock (DRH)
- Robert W. Baird Keeps a Buy Rating on Gentherm (THRM)
- Robert W. Baird Maintains Their Buy Rating on Summit Hotel Properties (INN)
- Robert W. Baird Remains a Hold on Sunstone Hotel (SHO)
- RBC Capital Keeps Their Hold Rating on Nestlé SA (NSRGF)