In a report released yesterday, Kelly Bania from BMO Capital assigned a Buy rating to Sysco (SYY – Research Report), with a price target of $90.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $77.46.
According to TipRanks, Bania is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 5.5% and a 63.50% success rate. Bania covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Dollar General, Walmart, and Casey’s General.
In addition to BMO Capital, Sysco also received a Buy from Stephens’s Joshua Long in a report issued yesterday. However, on the same day, Deutsche Bank maintained a Hold rating on Sysco (NYSE: SYY).
See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>
SYY market cap is currently $39.25B and has a P/E ratio of 27.92.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Texas-based Sysco Corp. markets and distributes a range of food and related products primarily to the foodservice or food-away-from-home industries. It operates through the following segments: US Foodservice Operations, International Foodservice Operations, SYGMA and Other.
Read More on SYY:
- Sysco Reports Second Quarter Results
- Sysco to Release Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Financial Results on January 31
- Sysco price target lowered to $87 from $95 at Wells Fargo
- Guest Supply, Innvision Hospitality partner for interior design services
- Guest Supply® and Innvision Hospitality® Form Strategic Alliance To Scale Interior Design Services Across US