According to TipRanks.com, White is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of -17.4% and a 26.9% success rate. White covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Karyopharm Therapeutics, and Silverback Therapeutics.
Syndax Pharmaceuticals has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $29.67.
Syndax Pharmaceuticals’ market cap is currently $963.3M and has a P/E ratio of 37.72.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 26 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of SNDX in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc. engages in the development of cancer therapies. Its products include candidate and entinostat. The company was founded by Richard A. Heyman, Eckard Weber, Peter Ordentlich, Ronald M. Evans and Michael Downes on October 11, 2005 and is headquartered in Waltham, MA.
Read More on SNDX:
- Kura Oncology (KURA) Gets a Buy Rating from H.C. Wainwright
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks Kymera Therapeutics’ Stock is Going to Recover
- KKR Explores Growth Opportunity amid Supply Chain Issues
- H.C. Wainwright Remains a Buy on Blueprint Medicines (BPMC)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Oncolytics Biotech (ONCY), Stealth Biotherapeutics (MITO) and Genocea Biosciences (GNCA)