SVB Securities analyst Roanna Ruiz reiterated a Buy rating on Xeris Pharmaceuticals (XERS – Research Report) on June 29 and set a price target of $6.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $1.50, close to its 52-week low of $1.25.
According to TipRanks.com, Ruiz ‘s ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of -48.1% and a 0.0% success rate. Ruiz covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Enanta Pharmaceuticals, Atea Pharmaceuticals, and Aligos Therapeutics.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Xeris Pharmaceuticals with a $6.13 average price target.
The company has a one-year high of $4.33 and a one-year low of $1.25. Currently, Xeris Pharmaceuticals has an average volume of 1.86M.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 30 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of XERS in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc.is a pharmaceutical company, which develops and commercializes ready-to-use, liquid-stable injectables. It offers XeriSol™ and XeriJect™ formulation technologies. The company was founded by Steven Prestrelski and John Kinzell in 2005 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
Read More on XERS:
- Analysts’ Top Industrial Goods Picks: FREYR Battery (FREY), FedEx (FDX)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: Paychex (PAYX), 2U (TWOU) and Accolade (ACCD)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Healthcare Names: Provention Bio (PRVB), Neurocrine (NBIX) and Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical (RARE)
- BTIG Remains a Hold on Accolade (ACCD)
- Dcp Midstream Partners (DCP) Gets a Buy Rating from Mizuho Securities