In a report released today, Daina Graybosch from SVB Securities maintained a Buy rating on BioNTech SE (BNTX – Research Report), with a price target of $224.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $164.92, close to its 52-week low of $117.08.
According to TipRanks.com, Graybosch has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of -17.1% and a 32.4% success rate. Graybosch covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Werewolf Therapeutics, Century Therapeutics, and Bolt Biotherapeutics.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for BioNTech SE with a $221.30 average price target.
The company has a one-year high of $464.00 and a one-year low of $117.08. Currently, BioNTech SE has an average volume of 1.14M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
BioNTech SE is a Germany-based biotechnology company that develops and manufactures immunotherapies for cancer, infectious diseases, allergies and autoimmune disorders.
Read More on BNTX:
- Morgan Stanley Keeps Their Hold Rating on BrightSphere Investment Group (BSIG)
- Morgan Stanley Believes Argenx Se (ARGX) Still Has Room to Grow
- H.C. Wainwright Believes Argenx Se (ARGX) Still Has Room to Grow
- Raymond James Thinks MiX Telematics’ Stock is Going to Recover
- 2U (TWOU) Receives a Sell from Piper Sandler