Ruiz covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as scPharmaceuticals, Amarin, and Myovant Sciences. According to TipRanks, Ruiz has an average return of -46.7% and an 11.11% success rate on recommended stocks.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Aligos Therapeutics with a $1.60 average price target.
The company has a one-year high of $17.97 and a one-year low of $0.98. Currently, Aligos Therapeutics has an average volume of 75.13K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Aligos Therapeutics Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The company is engaged in developing novel therapeutics to address unmet medical needs in viral and liver diseases, including chronic hepatitis B and coronaviruses, and therapeutics for nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH).
Read More on ALGS:
- JPMorgan Euro pharma and biotech analysts hold analyst/industry conference call
- Aligos Therapeutics to present data for CHB, NASH portfolio at The Liver Meeting
- Aligos Therapeutics to Present Nonclinical and Clinical Data for its Chronic Hepatitis B and NASH Portfolio at AASLD’s The Liver Meeting® 2022
- Aligos Therapeutics to Announce Third Quarter Results November 2, 2022
- Aligos Therapeutics to Present Data on pan-Coronavirus Protease Inhibitors for the Treatment of COVID-19 at Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s 20th Annual Discovery on Target Conference, to be Held October 17-20, 2022 in Boston, MA