Ruiz covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as scPharmaceuticals, Pardes Biosciences, and Amarin. According to TipRanks, Ruiz has an average return of -46.4% and a 12.77% success rate on recommended stocks.
Currently, the analyst consensus on scPharmaceuticals is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $14.00, a 160.22% upside from current levels. In a report released today, H.C. Wainwright also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $18.00 price target.
SCPH market cap is currently $154.3M and has a P/E ratio of -4.70.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 6 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of SCPH in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
scPharmaceuticals, Inc.engages in the development of transformative pharmaceutical products for subcutaneous delivery. Its products include furosemide, used as parenteral diuretic in treating heart failure and ceftriaxone, used as parenteral antibiotic outside the hospital setting. The company was founded by Pieter Muntendam and Bertram Pitt in February 2013 and is headquartered in Burlington, MA.
Read More on SCPH:
- scPharmaceuticals to Participate in the Jefferies London Healthcare Conference
- scPharmaceuticals to Announce Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Host Conference Call on November 9, 2022
- scPharmaceuticals assumed with a Buy, $14 price target at Jefferies
- scPharmaceuticals assumed with a Buy at Jefferies
- scPharmaceuticals price target raised to $13 from $10 at Maxim