In a report released today, David Risinger from SVB Securities maintained a Hold rating on Pfizer (PFE – Research Report), with a price target of $53.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $50.72.
According to TipRanks.com, Risinger is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 4.5% and a 68.4% success rate. Risinger covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Prometheus Biosciences, and Horizon Therapeutics.
Pfizer has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $56.67, representing an 11.5% upside. In a report issued on July 15, Berenberg Bank also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $50.00 price target.
Pfizer’s market cap is currently $284.6B and has a P/E ratio of 11.64.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 46 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of PFE in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Pfizer Inc. develops, manufactures and sells healthcare products, including innovative medicines and vaccines. Its key focus areas include oncology, inflammation & immunology, rare disease, vaccines and internal medicine. The company was founded by Charles Pfizer Sr. and Charles Erhart in 1849 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Read More on PFE:
- SVB Securities Maintains a Buy Rating on Merck & Company (MRK)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: QCR Holdings (QCRH), United Rentals (URI) and Fortress Transportation (FTAI)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Technology Stocks: KLA (KLAC), Microsoft (MSFT)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Industrial Goods Names: Integer Holdings (ITGR), Allegion (ALLE) and Holley (HLLY)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Asbury (ABG), VF (VFC) and Roku (ROKU)