According to TipRanks.com, CFA is a 2-star analyst with an average return of -0.9% and a 40.0% success rate. CFA covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Computer Programs and Systems, Hims & Hers Health, and OptimizeRx.
Currently, the analyst consensus on IQVIA Holdings is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $264.69, implying a 16.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 7, Robert W. Baird also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $260.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $285.61 and a one-year low of $194.67. Currently, IQVIA Holdings has an average volume of 1.14M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
North Carolina-based IQVIA Holdings, Inc. provides advanced analytics, technology solutions, and contract research services to the life sciences industry. The company operates through three segments: Technology & Analytics Solutions, Research & Development Solutions, and Contract Sales & Medical Solutions.
Read More on IQV:
- SVB Securities Thinks NeoGenomics’ Stock is Going to Recover
- SVB Securities Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Tenet Healthcare (THC)
- 1Life Healthcare (ONEM) Gets a Hold Rating from Robert W. Baird
- Sonoco Products (SON) Receives a Hold from Robert W. Baird
- WNS (WNS) Gets a Hold Rating from Robert W. Baird