According to TipRanks, Hosseini is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 12.5% and a 58.57% success rate. Hosseini covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Seagate Tech, Micron, and Super Micro Computer.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Applied Materials with a $111.89 average price target.
AMAT market cap is currently $89.86B and has a P/E ratio of 13.98.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 1967, Applied Materials, Inc. is a California-based company which provides manufacturing equipment, services, and software solutions to the semiconductor, display, and related industries to produce new chip and advanced display. It operates through the following segments: Semiconductor Systems, Applied Global Services, and Display and Adjacent Markets.
Read More on AMAT:
- Applied Materials Announces Q4 and Fiscal 2022 Earnings Webcast
- Applied Materials price target lowered to $279 from $347 at Cowen
- Applied Materials appoints March to board of directors
- Applied Materials Appoints Kevin March to Board of Directors
- Applied Materials, ASML upgraded at New Street ahead of earnings trough