According to TipRanks.com, Rosenbaum is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 6.6% and a 56.2% success rate. Rosenbaum covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as BrightView Holdings, Laureate Education, and ARAMARK Holdings.
Moody’s has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $397.90.
The company has a one-year high of $407.94 and a one-year low of $286.12. Currently, Moody’s has an average volume of 827.3K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Moody’s Corporation is a credit rating and risk analysis company. It provides analytical solutions, data and insights. The company publishes credit ratings on debt obligations and the entities as well as provides products and services that support financial analysis and risk management activities.
Read More on MCO:
- Stifel Nicolaus Keeps a Buy Rating on IPG Photonics (IPGP)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Orthofix (OFIX), Wave Life Sciences (WVE) and OrthoPediatrics (KIDS)
- Berenberg Bank Thinks Ranpak Holdings’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Teleflex (TFX) Receives a Buy from RBC Capital
- RBC Capital Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on SJW (SJW)