Ho covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Western Digital, KLA, and Lam Research. According to TipRanks, Ho has an average return of 20.8% and a 58.22% success rate on recommended stocks.
In addition to Stifel Nicolaus, Kornit Digital also received a Hold from Craig-Hallum’s Greg Palm in a report issued yesterday. However, on August 10, Needham reiterated a Buy rating on Kornit Digital (NASDAQ: KRNT).
Based on Kornit Digital’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $83.29 million and a GAAP net loss of $5.2 million. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $66.12 million and had a net profit of $5.1 million
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Kornit Digital Ltd. engages in the development, manufacture and marketing of industrial and commercial printing solutions for the garment, apparel and textile industries. It offers printing solutions for apparel, polyester, sportswear, beachwear, accessories, paradigm shirt, textiles, curtains, cushions and couches. The company was founded by Ofer Ben-Zur on January 16, 2002 and is headquartered in Rosh HaAyin, Israel.
Read More on KRNT:
- Stifel Nicolaus Keeps Their Hold Rating on Watts Water Technologies (WTS)
- Stifel Nicolaus Sticks to Its Buy Rating for ITT (ITT)
- Analysts’ Top Technology Picks: Omnicell (OMCL), Workiva (WK)
- Analysts’ Top Financial Picks: Intercontinental Exchange (ICE), Omega Healthcare (OHI)
- Analysts’ Top Industrial Goods Picks: Aptiv (APTV), Rockwell Automation (ROK)