In a report released on November 14, Daniel Arias from Stifel Nicolaus reiterated a Buy rating on SomaLogic (SLGC – Research Report), with a price target of $8.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $2.69.
Arias covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as PerkinElmer, Thermo Fisher, and Danaher. According to TipRanks, Arias has an average return of 0.0% and a 51.82% success rate on recommended stocks.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for SomaLogic with a $8.00 average price target, a 197.40% upside from current levels. In a report released on November 15, Cowen & Co. also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $8.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $14.09 and a one-year low of $2.63. Currently, SomaLogic has an average volume of 1.33M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
CM Life Sciences II Inc is a blank check company.
Read More on SLGC:
- SomaLogic reports Q3 EPS (18c), consensus (20c)
- SomaLogic Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- SomaLogic partners with Molecular Genomics for SomaScan Assay
- SomaLogic presents new research at American Heart Association Scientific Sessions that illustrates the power of proteomics in addressing cardiovascular disease
- SomaLogic’s 7K SomaScan® Platform receives high marks in independent technical assessment by researchers at the National Institutes of Health