According to TipRanks.com, O`Cull is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 13.5% and a 62.5% success rate. O`Cull covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Restaurant Brands International, First Watch Restaurant Group, and Dave & Busters Entertainment.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Chipotle is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $1754.57, a 12.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 17, Robert W. Baird also maintained a Buy rating on the stock.
Chipotle’s market cap is currently $43.74B and has a P/E ratio of 58.56.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 73 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of CMG in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. is a Mexican food restaurant chain operator. It engages in the development and operation of fast-casual, fresh Mexican food restaurants throughout the United States. It offers a focused menu of burritos, burrito bowls, tacos, and salads cooked through traditional methods and served in a unique atmosphere.
Read More on CMG:
- Alkami to Present at Upcoming Investor Conference
- Kaixin Auto Holdings Announces Board Diversity Matrix as of August 1, 2022
- The New America High Income Fund, Inc. Declares Dividend
- ES Bancshares, Inc. Reports a Return on Average Assets and Equity of 1.73% and 22.83%, Respectively, for the Quarter Ended June 30, 2022. Tangible Book Value Per Share Increases 5%; Continues Upward Trend
- Zentalis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Announces Inducement Grant Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)