Nolan covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Canadian National Railway, Costamare, and Diana Shipping. According to TipRanks, Nolan has an average return of 18.4% and a 64.45% success rate on recommended stocks.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Tellurian is a Hold with an average price target of $4.83.
The company has a one-year high of $6.54 and a one-year low of $2.23. Currently, Tellurian has an average volume of 17.72M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Tellurian, Inc. engages in producing natural gas and investing in natural gas projects. It develops a portfolio of natural gas production, LNG marketing, and infrastructure assets that includes an LNG terminal facility and an associated pipeline in southwest Louisiana. The company was founded by Charif Souki and Martin Houston in February 2016 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
Read More on TELL:
- Morgan Stanley Sticks to Its Sell Rating for Suncorp Group Limited (SNMYF)
- Now (DNOW) Receives a Buy from Stifel Nicolaus
- Stifel Nicolaus Remains a Buy on OneSpaWorld Holdings (OSW)
- Propetro Holding (PUMP) Gets a Buy from Stifel Nicolaus
- Stifel Nicolaus Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Playtika Holding (PLTK)