According to TipRanks, Jones is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 10.6% and a 58.84% success rate. Jones covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as ITT, IDEX, and Pentair.
Badger Meter has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $97.80.
The company has a one-year high of $111.84 and a one-year low of $73.20. Currently, Badger Meter has an average volume of 119.2K.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 39 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is neutral on the stock.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Badger Meter, Inc. engages in the provision of flow measurement, control products, and communications solutions that serves water utilities, municipalities, and commercial and industrial customers worldwide. Its products are classified into two categories: Municipal Water and Flow Instrumentation. Municipal water products comprises of water meters and related technologies to municipal water utilities. Flow Instrumentation products includes meters and valves sold worldwide to various industries for water and other fluids. The company was founded in 1905 and is headquartered in Milwaukee, WI.
Read More on BMI:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: NEL ASA (OtherNLLSF) and Proto Labs (PRLB)
- Berenberg Bank Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Crayon Group Holding ASA (CRAYF)
- CureVac (CVAC) Receives a Buy from Berenberg Bank
- Berenberg Bank Keeps Their Hold Rating on McPhy Energy SA (MPHYF)
- Analysts’ Top Consumer Goods Picks: Williams-Sonoma (WSM), Monster Beverage (MNST)