According to TipRanks.com, Block is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 13.8% and a 58.0% success rate. Block covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Inspire Medical Systems, Idexx Laboratories, and Envista Holdings.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Zoetis with a $219.60 average price target, which is a 27.7% upside from current levels. In a report issued on June 17, Argus Research also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $200.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $249.27 and a one-year low of $154.18. Currently, Zoetis has an average volume of 2.25M.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 50 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of ZTS in relation to earlier this year. Most recently, in April 2022, Roxanne Lagano, the EVP of ZTS sold 2,167 shares for a total of $387,806.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 1952, New Jersey-based Zoetis, Inc. is the world’s largest manufacturer of medicine and vaccinations for pets and livestock in the United States and internationally. Its products are complemented by diagnostic products, genetic tests, bio devices and services.
Read More on ZTS:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Graco (GGG), Xometry (XMTR) and Covenant Logistics Group (CVLG)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Constellation Brands (STZ), Ferrari (RACE) and PUMA SE NPV (OtherPMMAF)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Financial Stocks: Zurich Insurance Group (OtherZFSVF), Essex Property (ESS) and Kilroy Realty (KRC)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Healthcare Stocks: Idexx Laboratories (IDXX), Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Alphabet Class A (GOOGL), Global Payments (GPN) and Fortinet (FTNT)