In a report released on August 5, Michael E. Hoffman from Stifel Nicolaus maintained a Buy rating on Waste Connections (WCN – Research Report), with a price target of $150.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $139.49.
According to TipRanks, E. Hoffman is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 13.6% and a 62.64% success rate. E. Hoffman covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Casella Waste, Clean Harbors, and Heritage-Crystal Clean.
Waste Connections has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $145.12, which is a 4.04% upside from current levels. In a report released on August 5, Raymond James also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $155.00 price target.
WCN market cap is currently $35.59B and has a P/E ratio of 52.28.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Waste Connections, Inc. is an integrated solid waste management services company. It provides waste collection, waste disposal, transfer, and recycling services in the US and Canada.
Read More on WCN:
- Stifel Nicolaus Sticks to Their Buy Rating for EOG Resources (EOG)
- Stifel Nicolaus Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Rapid7 (RPD)
- Ashland completes sale of land located in Ajax, Canada to Sunray Group of Hotels Inc, for CAD $12.25 million
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Materials Stocks: CF Holdings (CF) and H.B. Fuller Company (FUL)
- Mosaic Co (MOS) Gets a Hold from Berenberg Bank