According to TipRanks, Stephan is an analyst with an average return of -9.7% and a 25.00% success rate. Stephan covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Iridex, Glaukos, and Sight Sciences.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Iridex with a $3.00 average price target.
The company has a one-year high of $9.46 and a one-year low of $2.45. Currently, Iridex has an average volume of 43.7K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
IRIDEX Corp. engages in developing, manufacturing, and marketing medical systems, delivery devices and consumable instrumentation for the ophthalmology market. Its products include lasers, laser delivery and glaucoma devices, retinal surgical instruments, veterinary, and ENT. The company was founded by Eduardo Arias, Theodore A. Boutacoff, David M. Buzawa and James L. Donovan in February 1989 and is headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
Read More on IRIX:
- Stifel Nicolaus Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Pebblebrook Hotel (PEB)
- Stifel Nicolaus Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Peloton Interactive (PTON)
- Baudax Bio Announces Pricing of $6.2 Million Public Offering
- Berenberg Bank Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Tesla (TSLA)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Utilities Stocks: HF Sinclair Corporation (DINO), Ranger Oil (ROCC)