In a report released today, Matthew Breese from Stephens maintained a Buy rating on ConnectOne Bancorp (CNOB – Research Report), with a price target of $32.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $26.54.
According to TipRanks.com, Breese is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 8.3% and a 58.5% success rate. Breese covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Peoples Financial Services, Dime Community Bancshares, and Oceanfirst Financial.
Currently, the analyst consensus on ConnectOne Bancorp is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $30.33, representing a 15.4% upside. In a report issued on July 29, Piper Sandler also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $31.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $37.00 and a one-year low of $23.18. Currently, ConnectOne Bancorp has an average volume of 143.4K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
ConnectOne Bancorp, Inc. operates as holding company which engages in the ownership and control of ConnectOne Bank. It offers commercial and business loans which are primarily funded by relationship-based core deposit accounts. The company was founded on November 12, 1982 and is headquartered in Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
Read More on CNOB:
- KeyBanc Thinks Charter Communications’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: Teva Pharmaceutical (TEVA), HUTCHMED (HCM) and Arcutis Biotherapeutics (ARQT)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Materials Stocks: LyondellBasell (LYB), Mohawk (MHK) and Tilray (TLRY)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Cullen/Frost Bankers (CFR), HSBC Holdings (HSBC) and Customers Bancorp (CUBI)
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Consumer Goods Stocks: Builders Firstsource (BLDR), Allbirds (BIRD)