According to TipRanks, Colley is an analyst with an average return of -1.8% and a 51.92% success rate. Colley covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Everbridge, CrowdStrike Holdings, and Zscaler.
KnowBe4 has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $24.13, which is a 39.48% upside from current levels. In a report released on September 14, D.A. Davidson also initiated coverage with a Buy rating on the stock with a $25.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $29.50 and a one-year low of $13.78. Currently, KnowBe4 has an average volume of 918.4K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
KnowBe4 Inc has created a security awareness framework that allows businesses to assess, track, and mitigate the ongoing threat of social engineering attacks to their cybersecurity. Security Awareness, Security Orchestration, Automation and Response, Governance, Risk, and Compliance are among the features of its platform. The company derives its revenue from subscription services fees paid by customers for access to its cloud-based platform and content.
Read More on KNBE:
- DA Davidson starts KnowBe4 at Buy on growing market, cross-sell opportunity
- KnowBe4 initiated with a Buy at DA Davidson
- KnowBe4 Honored as Gold Stevie® Award Winner In 2022 Stevie Awards for Talent Acquisition Team of the Year
- KnowBe4 Announces Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- KnowBe4 Announces Date of Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results