According to TipRanks.com, Colley is ranked #6530 out of 7878 analysts.
Genasys has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $7.50.
Genasys’ market cap is currently $117.7M and has a P/E ratio of 4585.71.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 18 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of GNSS in relation to earlier this year. Last month, Laura Clague, a Director at GNSS bought 50,000 shares for a total of $66,500.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Genasys, Inc. engages in the design, development, and commercialization of directed sound technologies and products. The company operates in two segments: LRAD and Genasys Spain. The company was founded by Elwood G. Norris in 1980 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
Read More on GNSS:
- Adaptimmune Therapeutics (ADAP) Receives a Hold from SVB Securities
- Mersana Therapeutics (MRSN) Gets a Buy Rating from SVB Securities
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Thoughtworks Holding (TWKS) and Chuy’s Holdings (CHUY)
- Shopify Stock: A Look at the Valuation
- Fortis (FTS) was Upgraded to a Buy Rating at Veritas Investment Research