According to TipRanks.com, Rose is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 5.6% and a 48.1% success rate. Rose covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Pinnacle Financial Partners, Atlantic Capital Bancshares, and Texas Capital Bancshares.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for South State with a $95.50 average price target.
The company has a one-year high of $93.26 and a one-year low of $45.00. Currently, South State has an average volume of 313.5K.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 37 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of SSB in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
South State Corp. is a bank holding company. It provides banking services and products to customers through its subsidiary. The company was founded on February 22, 1985 and is headquartered in Columbia, SC.
Read More on SSB:
- Roper Technologies (ROP) Gets a Buy Rating from Raymond James
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Financial Companies: Peoples Bancorp (PEBO), Regions Financial (RF) and United Bankshares (UBSI)
- Flora Growth (FLGC) Receives a Buy from MKM Partners
- Wells Fargo Thinks Renaissancere Holdings’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Nextera Energy Partners (NEP) Receives a Buy from Oppenheimer