In a report released today, Erik Suppiger from JMP Securities reiterated a Buy rating on SolarWinds (SWI – Research Report), with a price target of $26.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $9.37.
According to TipRanks.com, Suppiger is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 16.6% and a 52.6% success rate. Suppiger covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Cambium Networks, Varonis Systems, and Axon Enterprise.
Currently, the analyst consensus on SolarWinds is a Hold with an average price target of $16.20.
The company has a one-year high of $22.91 and a one-year low of $9.97. Currently, SolarWinds has an average volume of 642.6K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
SolarWinds Corp. engages in the provision of information technology (IT)infrastructure management software. It provides network management, systems management, database management, IT security, IT helpdesk, and cloud services. The company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
Read More on SWI:
- Tpg Re Finance (TRTX) Gets a Buy Rating from JMP Securities
- JMP Securities Sticks to Its Buy Rating for W. P. Carey Inc. (WPC)
- JMP Securities Believes LPL Financial (LPLA) Won’t Stop Here
- KKR & Co (KKR) Receives a Buy from JMP Securities
- Analysts’ Top Financial Picks: Agree Realty (ADC), Capital Southwest (CSWC)