Wedbush analyst Michael Pachter maintained a Buy rating on Skillz (SKLZ – Research Report) today and set a price target of $25.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $11.09, close to its 52-week low of $7.97.
According to TipRanks.com, Pachter is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 7.4% and a 56.2% success rate. Pachter covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Playtika Holding, Corsair Gaming, and Unity Software.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Skillz with a $19.00 average price target.
Based on Skillz’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $89.49 million and GAAP net loss of $79.6 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $43.56 million and had a GAAP net loss of $15.52 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 2012, Skillz operates as a marketplace that connects mobile game players worldwide and provides a competitive gaming experience. The company leverages its platform to host casual eSports tournaments.
Read More on SKLZ:
- Sanofi (SNYNF) Received its Third Buy in a Row
- Sanofi (SNYNF) Receives a Buy from J.P. Morgan
- Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Receives a Buy from Wells Fargo
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: WEX (WEX), Twilio (TWLO) and Airbus Group SE (OtherEADSF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Forrester Research (FORR) and Heidrick & Struggles (HSII)