In a report issued on May 29, Dominic OKane from J.P. Morgan maintained a Buy rating on Sibanye Stillwater (SBSW – Research Report), with a price target of $21.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $12.99.
According to TipRanks.com, OKane is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 13.1% and a 68.9% success rate. OKane covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Harmony Gold Mining, Anglogold Ashanti, and Anglo American.
Sibanye Stillwater has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $19.08.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Sibanye Stillwater Ltd. engages in the provision of precious metals mining services. Its portfolio includes the platinum group metal (PGM) operations in the United States, South Africa, and Zimbabwe; gold operations and projects in South Africa; and copper, gold and PGM exploration properties in North and South America. The company was founded on November 7, 2014 and is headquartered in Weltevreden Park, South Africa.
Read More on SBSW:
- Cooper Co (COO) Receives a Hold from J.P. Morgan
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Financial Companies: Tanger Factory (SKT) and Four Corners Property (FCPT)
- IBI Group Enhances Mobility-Based Solutions with Acquisition of HotSpot
- American Lithium Adds Further Concessions Close to Its Existing Projects in Southern Peru
- Parsons Completes Acquisition of Xator Corporation