In a report issued on June 30, Colin Sebastian from Robert W. Baird maintained a Buy rating on Shopify (SHOP – Research Report), with a price target of $51.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $31.41, close to its 52-week low of $29.76.
According to TipRanks.com, Sebastian is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 9.0% and a 49.5% success rate. Sebastian covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Alphabet Class C, Alphabet Class A, and Playtika Holding.
Shopify has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $58.38, an 82.0% upside from current levels. In a report issued on June 29, Stifel Nicolaus also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $65.00 price target.
Shopify’s market cap is currently $39.66B and has a P/E ratio of 19.79.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 237 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of SHOP in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 2004, Canada-based Shopify, Inc. operates a cloud-based commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Its software is used by merchants to run business across all sales channels, including web, tablet and mobile storefronts, social media storefronts, and brick-and-mortar and pop-up shops.
Read More on SHOP:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Neurocrine (NBIX) and Pfizer (PFE)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Trip.com Group Ltd. Sponsored ADR (TCOM), UniFirst (UNF) and Cintas (CTAS)
- Blueprint Medicines (BPMC) Gets a Buy Rating from Robert W. Baird
- SVB Securities Believes Eli Lilly & Co (LLY) Won’t Stop Here
- SVB Securities Thinks Avadel Pharmaceuticals’ Stock is Going to Recover