In a report released today, Uy Ear from Mizuho Securities maintained a Buy rating on Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT – Research Report), with a price target of $160.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $71.82.
According to TipRanks.com, Ear is a 2-star analyst with an average return of -0.4% and a 52.4% success rate. Ear covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Arcutis Biotherapeutics, Avrobio, and uniQure.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Sarepta Therapeutics with a $127.83 average price target.
The company has a one-year high of $101.24 and a one-year low of $61.28. Currently, Sarepta Therapeutics has an average volume of 721.8K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. is a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, which is engaged in the discovery and development of therapeutics for the treatment of rare diseases. The company was founded on July 22, 1980 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
Read More on SRPT:
- LANXESS (LNXSF) Received its Third Buy in a Row
- Giga-tronics Receives $660,000 Order from a Fortune 500 Aerospace Customer for High Performance RADAR Filter Products
- Burning Rock Announces Changes to Board Composition
- Goldman Sachs Thinks Infineon Technologies AG’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Goldman Sachs Thinks PUMA SE NPV’s Stock is Going to Recover